DPT manual Overview main page
In the main page you see five menus at the top: File, Options, Actions, Windows and About:
The rest of the screen below is divided in two parts:
- On the left side one empty list named "XML and EAD files" with 1 action button at the bottom: Create holdings guide. This button is placed just below the indication "Choose your file".
- The right side contains five tabs at the top: Summary, Validation, Conversion, Europeana conversion and Edition.
Just above these five tabs, you can see the label "File name: ". It is meant to display the name of the file that is currently selected (only if one file selected, not several).
The summary tab has:
- five action buttons: Convert, Validate, Convert and validate selected, Convert to EDM, Save message report
- two radio button lists:
- Stylesheets for choosing the stylesheet needed: default-apeEAD.xsl, default-apeEAC-CPF.xsl
- Schemas for choosing the schema to be used: apeEAD, EAD 2002, apeEAC-CPF, EAC-CPF, EAG 2012, apeMETS, apeMETS Rights, apeMETS Xlink, plus the EAD2002 DTD.
The other tabs stay empty until a file is processed. They then display the according information.